Friday, April 12, 2019

My Travels: Mostly Beautiful and In the Neighborgood

I am tired from all my travels.  So tired I typed Neighborgood. Yesterdays first pic was at the VA as I was going in to have an ultrasound of my heart.  Yep, I have one of those.  Three days in a row I have also taken that WWIM ( Wonderful Woman I Married ) to her primary care doctor.  All is well as far as we know.  We are old as dirt and she has a light reaction to her second pneumonia shot.  Each time I have dropped her off then I and the beautiful soul number nine have taken short field trips.  Today we went and bought four sweet child size balls to kick around the yard, house and parks.  One scary pic in the grass at the end of this but we were on our toes and dispatched the menace to the trash.

Multi-generational living often means we have cars where people want to walk.

 
 Sometimes we have ditches and no walks where people want to walk.


We do have beautiful wildflowers.


Strange space aliens made these crop circles.   In the frame is framing for homes where more people will live.


This has more than one meaning.


This means Spring is here.


This means more people coming.

 Behind the store there are the cars that get the lights that the new people coming will want to work but when they do something is not so great.
 Using this gate will help them not be late and the train they can take.
 If they want they can take a break.
 I did and we have already been into this.
There is a very nice porch on the home the other side of this lot.
 Why did I take this pic?  Whoop, yep, Downtown.
 Homes and chicken along with future butterfly park.
 My train home.
 Not over here but as we were going to get balls to play with.
 These are not crop circles.
Then later we went to the park again.
 A flower for me and thee.
 Ummmmmm
 Look up there
 Helicopter
 More space alien crop circles

 Seeing the native unplundered land beyond the what is.
 And there is the native.
 Gotta get up that hill
 So nice
 Suck it up buttercup
 buttercups
 More of seeing beyond what is
 Though I like what is over there
 And I like that red stuff
 And these little yellow things.
 Out of the weeds
 And in the grass I will not say the rhyme I thought.  I have no idea but I am going to imagine that is a pets insulin needle but still that is not the place to leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment